| Save Recipe
| Share This Page
| Bookmark This Page
| Amazon Shopping
Pennsylvania Dutch Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Casseroles, recipe, recipes, Pennsylvania Dutch Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Slices white bread, cubed
Sharp/mild cheddar shreds *
- * Use either sharp or mild Shredded Chedder Cheese.
- Beat eggs, add milk, salt and mustard, mixing well.
- Grease bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Place in layer of bread cubes, the sausage, then cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes.
- Let stand about 5 minutes before cutting.
- NOTE: For 8 people use 3 slices of bread and 8 eggs.